Los Angeles Airport
Los Angeles Airport is the third busiest airport in the USA with just under 60 million passengers per year. The airport is around 15 miles (24 km) south west of Los Angeles, California.
The car rental parks are between the airport terminals and the I-405 which is the main highway out of the airport. If you chose to hire a car and want to see Southern California visit Palm Springs, San Diego, Hollywood and Malibu.
- Airport Information Desks
- Car Rental
- Shops, Duty-Free and Retail Outlets
- Bars, Cafés and Restaurants
- Currency Exchange, Communications and Banking Facilities
- Business and Conference Centres
- Disabled Facilities
- First aid
For a real road tip take the car up the coast to San Francisco.